What to Look For In A Townhouse
- Pets - May or may not be permitted. If dogs are allowed there may be a restriction on size.
- Parking - Trucks or vans may not be permitted to park in the development. If you have one, you may have to have alternate arrangements to park somewhere else. Also in general is the parking situation a free for all or are there assigned parking spaces.
- BBQ Grills - Many do not permit gas or charcoal grilling.
- Gardening - You may or may not be permitted to plant flowers, shrubs or other vegetation.
- Decks or Patios - You may or may not be permitted to add one or the other.
- Window Treatment Restrictions - Some associations require that all window treatments used have white liners to give the exteriors a uniform appearance.